Friday 6 June 2014

Friday Favourites.. Baby's room..

In honour of my beautiful friend Ligre and the arrival of her baby girl 'Eve' earlier this week (you can view the baby shower I did for her here) today's  Friday Favourites are all about the Baby's room.. Enjoy..

Here are some of my favourite nurseries..

How gorgeous is this room for the little lady..
 Polka dots, chevron, florals and streamers.. What more could you want.. Enjoy..




(Photo Source: Style me Pretty)

For a boy, I love a little something rustic with a few pops of colour.. This beautiful nursery from On to Baby delivered all that and more.. Enjoy..




(Photo Source: Onto Baby)

As you know I am an absolute sucker for anything restored.. So when I saw this nursery with a  gorgeously restored dresser as a change table.. It immediately came one of my favourites.. Perfect for a gender neutral nursery - just add your colour touches at the end.. Enjoy..





Photo Source: Onto Baby)

My other favourite baby items for the nursery at the moment are:

This chevron boys blanket from Minti..
This sweet little elephant night light from Giimmo..




This cowboy themed pony from Alimrose Designs..



This sweet bunny mobile from Tiger Tribe..



This fantastic fox storage bin from 3 Sprouts..



This Vintage garden cushion from Lakeland Design..




No comments:

Post a Comment