Wednesday 5 October 2011

Twinkle Twinkle little star...

Here is a piece of furniture every baby's room needs... A wooden rocking chair..
I still remember when my dear grandmother rocked me to sleep in her rocking chair singing 'Twinkle Twinkle little star...' and I now (in that same rocking chair) rock my sweet little girl to sleep to the same song...
 
This charming wooden rocking chair is delightfully comfortable to sit in. It is made from solid wood and has a high back which is great for breastfeeding/bottle feeding. The chair has been restored with a shabby chic look in mind, painted in a soft cream and comes complete with a matching cushion which ties to the rails for support. The chair measures 104cm in height, 54cm in width and 74cm in depth.
 
A must have for any nursery or child's room... Enjoy...
Here is the ebay link...


 







 







1 comment:

  1. This is really cute Jodi - I love the style of rocing chair.

    ReplyDelete