Sunday 23 October 2011

Dress ups...

I am just loving the age little Imogen is at... She is nearly 2 (seriously don't know where the time has gone) and she has just gotten into the stage of dress ups.. so we created a 'Dress up' box for her with all types of tiaras, wands, tutus's (some from when I did ballet) and shoes... Imogen will spend hours putting on different outfits.. And if she is lucky I will 'accidently' leave our bedroom door open so she will raid my shoes... I have found it to be such an in-expensive way (bought alot of the clothes from the op shops) to have fun and it really brings out her personality...

 Here are some photos of her latest outfits... Enjoy...

Hat and shawl... off to the races we go...

Mummy's shoes... Hipster style...

 A girl can never have too many necklaces...

 Very Noosa style...

 Gum-boots and tutu... Very fashionable...

Bailee, the patient dog, gets a make-over too...

No comments:

Post a Comment