Thursday 12 September 2013

A head for your bed..

There are so many choices out there these days.. So when it came to choosing a bedhead for our bed I couldn't make up my mind.. Until the coffee bags arrived.. Then 'ding' the light bulb came on and before you knew it we were installing our long awaited bedhead which was the finishing touch to our new room..

But I just couldn't keep this gem all to myself so Jode Designs is now selling Hessian Coffee Bag Bedheads.. They are a wooden base, dacron wrapped and come in all bed sizes.. They will be custom ordered and will take 2-4 weeks to produce..

Prices will be as follows:
Single Bedhead (90cm wide) - from $49.00
Double Bedhead (135cm wide) - from $69.00
Queen Bedhead (150cm wide) - from $99.00
King Bedhead (180cm wide) - from $119.00

Please don't hesitate to contact me at jodedesigns@hotmail.com with any queries or to place an order.



No comments:

Post a Comment