Thursday 8 September 2011

A dream come true...

A family trip away recently to a quaint little place called Bangalow (near Byron Bay) ended with one of my life long dreams coming true.  While walking down the sweet little streets with our tummies full of delicious french toast, bananas and fresh raspberries - we stumbled upon this authentic tin shed called 'Heath's Oldwares'.  As both our hearts skipped a beat (this is a great hobby of ours) we enter into his large range of collectables in awe of what stood before us.  And nestled in the back was this little gem...





I had a cane pram similar to this as a child, but with two sisters to share with, I always dreamed of having one of my own and passing it down to my precious daughter one day.  I have never seen one quite like this and I am sorry to say that this piece is not for sale... but I thought you would like to admire it as much as I do...  Each day as I walk past me daughters room and see this delectable pram, a smile appears across my face... Its a dream come true... Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment